All hail the King! In cooperation with the Collingwood Elvis Festival, the Village plays host to the hottest Elvis entertainment including Tim E, Bruce Andrew, The Tonettes and the Sunday morning gospel show.
Click HERE for additional details on the largest Elvis Festival in Canada!
- 7pm-9pm – “ Elvis Memories at Blue” featuring Tim E., Bruce Andrew Stewart with Rudy Salermo & the Angels Band – Village Stage
- 11am-11:45pm - Elvis Tribute Artist James Gibb – Water St. Band Stand
- 12pm-6pm – Family Venue Tour – Village Stage
- 8pm-11pm – Elvis Tribute Show Featuring John Cigan, Brycen Katolinsky, Robin Kelly with Gerie & and the Koasters together with The Tonettes. Also featuring additional Tribute Artists
- 11am-1pm – Gospel morning in the Village with David Lee and Mike Bravener – Village Stage
- 1-3pm – The Roy L Show with Roy Leblanc – Village Stage
ALL WEEKEND LONG
Visit Guest Services in the Clocktower building next to the Gondola for tickets and more information on the Blue Mountain Attractions including:
Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster
Mountaintop Segway Tours
Low and High Ropes Courses
Cascade Putting Course
Also open all summer from 9am-9pm is the Plunge! Aquatic Centre and Dockside Boat Rentals (across the pond from the Westin) For complete details and descriptions on the Blue Mountain Attractions.